The PSD screw driven linear actuator range is offered in two sizes:
PSD80 with a stainless steel lead screw in a range of pitches and PSD120 with precision ball screw.
They can be used as a single of multi axis unit and is particularly useful in Z-axis applications. The screw drive and linear motor guide is housed in a strong aluminium beam protected by a stainless steel cover strip which runs the entire length of the product.
Available in lengths up to 2850mm, or 6000mm for slave units, and can be specified in open, closed, double acting or slave format.
• Herculane® wheels for ultra high performance in adjustable carriage body for zero play linear motion.
• Screw options: ball screw and lead screw with stainless steel option and wide range of screw pitches.
• Compact actuator for space saving and ready to mount.
• Aluminium beam - rigid and lightweight, T-slots for easy mounting to a frame system.
• Stainless steel cover effectively seals the unit from debris.
• Long lengths up to 2850mm as standard (slave units to 6000mm).
• Limit switches and brackets - mechanical and inductive, IP76 rating plus internal buffers for end of stroke protection.
For full specifications please download PDF
Need a quote, more information, or still can't find what you're looking for? Then please Contact Us