Ball Screws & Nuts - for controlled rotational motion to be converted into linear motion.
• Capable of withstanding high thrust loads with minimal internal friction.
• Manufactured to close tolerances for high accuracy and precision.
• Typical ball screw up to 90% efficiency.
• Sizes: 8mm x 2.5mm pitch to 80mm x 20mm pitch
• Stocked sizes to 32mm x 10mm pitch, with accuracy grade C7 (0.05mm over 300mm positional precision), PO = with backlash
• Accuracy grades C0 (0.003mm over 300mm) to C7
• Can be delivered with machined ends according to your drawings and with nuts mounted.
For full specifications please download PDF
Need a quote, more information, or still can't find what you're looking for? Then please Contact Us